Do you accept new patients?
- Yes, we accept new patients.
Do you take my insurance?
- We accept most insurances.
- If you are unsure whether your insurance is accepted at our clinic, call the phone number listed on the insurance card and ask if we are participating providers.
What days do you see patients, and how long do appointments last?
- In the Thibodaux office we are in clinic Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Appointments can last anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour. Please call for an appointment.
What do I bring with me to my appointment?
- Please bring your insurance cards, picture ID, and a list of medications. You can get a head start on your appointment by printing and filling out our new patient paperwork located to the right on every page.
- If you are diabetic, you MUST bring the name of the doctor that treats you for your diabetes and the date that you last saw this doctor.
How much will this cost me?
- At the time of visit, your specialty copay will be required. The exam and services are then billed to your insurance(s), and a bill will be mailed to you if needed.
- If you want to know in detail what your insurance covers, call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them about your deductibles, co-insurances, and coverages for podiatry services.
For any other questions, feel free to call us 985-446-2335 or email us.